Please find below total package of Airbus A-320 type rating at AVIOMAR, Rome (Italy) who are EASA approved TRTO for Airbus A-320/ Boeing-737 NG/ ERJ 135/145 planes.
Total cost of training (Rome, Italy ) :-₹ 14.25,000/- Which includes all following:-
- JOT (Jet Orientation Training), MCC (Multi crew coordination), Technical & Performance followed by DGCA pattern examination.
- 20 hrs.(five session ) of additional FBS followed by 44 hrs (11 sessions) of FFS as per DGCA rules and regulation.
- Visa fees, Insurance & Airline tickets.
- Hotel stay for the entire training (Bed and breakfast). Pick up & Drop for entire training.
- All study material shall be provided during training.
A candidate is supposed to have the following :-
- Valid Passport ( Passport should be valid for minimum 1 year)
- Current and valid CPL with multi engine endorsed.
- Current and valid FRTOL.
- Current and valid RTR.
- Current and valid Medical.
- ELP endorsed.
Candidate wanting to go for Airbus A-320 type rating must have Multi Engine endorsement on his/ her Indian CPL with minimum 25 hrs. of multi engine experience out of which 15 hrs. should be on actual aircraft and 10 hrs may be on multi engine simulator.
Above package includes all above including 11 FFS sessions. If a student is unable to qualify for check rides and he / she are required to carry out additional training. In that case he/ she may have to pay extra for additional sim session.
If you fulfil all the above mentioned requirements, Please feel free to contact us on the following contact numbers and email ids : Contact Numbers : 011-25080017 / 011-25080018 / 011-45684010 / 9310095580 E.mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following Documents Required:-
- CPL with validity, Multi engine endorsement, instrument rating and ELP endorsement.
- FRTOL copy.
- RTR copy.
- Class 1 medical. (CA-35)
- Passport copy front and last and copy of Schengen visa, U.S visa or Canadian visa if ever issued.
- Logbook copy front and last page.