SkyQuest Aviation ltd. is Transport Canada approved located at Langley, Vancouver, Canada. Airport has very good weather for flying even during winter because it does not snow much in Vancouver. This small airport has control tower with dual runway and night flying facilities. SkyQuest Aviation Ltd. has sufficient number of planes such as Cessna C-152, Cessna-172, Piper Seneca PA-34 and Beach Duchess BE76. There are many airports in the vicinity with adequate NAV aids such as VOR, NDB and many of the airports have ILS so there are no problems regarding 100 NM Cross Country & Instrument flying. SkyQuest aviation academy has been into operation from so many years and they have trained many Indian students in the past as a result they are well versed with Indian (DGCA) rules and regulations. SkyQuest aviation has sufficient number of well experienced flight Instructors to ensure best quality of flying. CWAT has an official tie up with SkyQuest Aviation ltd. and shall ensure that the students will get complete CPL package, at reasonable cost, in shortest possible time, without compromising with the quality. SkyQuest has in house Transport Canada examinations center for both RTR & PPL written exams. SkyQuest aviation ltd. has state of art Single engine and multi- engine simulator within the school.
Types of aircrafts available for flying training
- Cessna 152: Single Engine
- Cessna 172 :Single Engine
- Piper PA-34 Seneca : Multi Engine
- Beach Duchess BE 76: Multi Engine
Students will fly Cessna 152 (SE) and also some experience on Cessna 172.
- Total flying on single engine aircraft : 185:00 hours
- Total flying on Multi-Engine aircraft : 15:00 hours
- Total Flying experience : 200:00 hours
- Total Single Engine simulator : 10:00 hours
- Total Multi-Engine simulator : 10:00 hours
Ground classes for PPL / CPL general subjects / RTR examination/Technical Examination on both Single Engine / Multi- Engine shall be in house.
Total Cost of Flying Training
- Total Cost of flying training for both SE and ME along with 10 hrs. of ME Simulator: $ 40417:00CAD Approx.
- Cost of stay (Twin sharing basis, package for 12 Months
- stay at $ 425.00 CAD / month): $ 5100.00CAD Approx.
- Total Cost of Training: $ 45517.00 CAD Approx.
Payment Schedule shall be as follows. It is strictly advised to deposit first installment at Corporate wings & Aviation Technology Pvt. Ltd. or Sky Quest Aviation Ltd. before departure from India.
- 1st instalment at 00:00 hours of flying : $25,000 CAD
- 2nd instalment at 100:00 hours of flying : $20,517 CAD
- Letter of Acceptance / Sponsorship Letter (Non Refundable) :Rs. 25,000/-
- Visa Facilitation Service Charges, Visa Fee & Biometrics fee to High Commission of Canada (Non Refundable) : RS. 25,000/-
- Administration Charge (Non Refundable) : Rs .25, 000/-
Following Items and services not included in the contract :- (Student Responsibility)
Written Examination / Flight Tests / Miscellaneous Examinations
- P star / RTR Exam $ 50.00
- PPL Exam $ 150.00
- PPL Check ride $ 300.00
- Language Test $ 100.00
- CPL Exam $ 105.00
- CPL Check ride $ 350.00
- M/E Check ride $ 325.00
- PPL $ 110.00
- CPL $ 165.00
- ME $ 60.00
- Total extra Price $1,715
If Student exceeds 200 hours or 12 months of stay. He/She shall have to pay additional charges along with GST.