We at the Corporate Wings & Aviation Technology Pvt. Ltd. (CWAT) offer a complete package for Commercial Pilot’s License training. We specialize in Pilot Training program and have affiliation with reputed flying schools abroad. These flying schools have been in operation for long time and excel in their training programs. Most of the flying schools have flying instructor of Indian origin and are well informed regarding Indian D G C A rules and regulations. A large number of trainees who have finished their flying from these schools are employed as Captains and First officers with different Airlines in India.
CWAT Pvt. Ltd. is more than 14 years old company and has trained close to 450 candidates both in Canada & USA. Many of the students trained by CWAT are already flying as First Officers and Captains in reputed airlines like Alliance Air, Indian Airlines, Indigo and Jet Airways.
CWAT Pvt. Ltd. is owned and managed by Capt. Jatinder K. Dogra who has more than 25 years of Aviation experience. He is presently flying as Senior Commander on Boeing 737 NG with one of the reputed airline in India. He is also type rated on Bombardier CRJ-200, Cessna Citation II, Beach King Air C-90, Piper Chieftains “Panther”, Cessna 404 “Titan” to name a few. Besides being a Pilot, he is an Aviation Engineer also and holds most of the engineering Licenses.
He has visited all the flying school in Canada/ USA, where CWAT Pvt. Ltd. has a tie up. He has met with the owner, Chief Flying Instructor, flying instructors and engineers in person. CFI's were interviewed, planes were inspected and their maintenance records were carefully examined. Only those schools were selected which met the required standards. This will not give only result in high quality flying for trainee pilots but will also be COST EFFECTItfE. Our aim is to save every single dollar of trainee where ever possible.
All the flying clubs are approved by Transport Canada / FAA as such they are acceptable to Director General of Civil Aviation office in India. All the planes being in use for flying training abroad are acceptable to DGCA and are currently flying in India. There is no compromise on quality of flying training. If some trainee Pilot does not achieve the standard expected by the instructors, he / she may have to carry out extra flying. Even after extra flying, if standards are not achieved, his/her flying may be discontinued. It is re-iterated that there would be no compromise on quality of flying and standards.
Most of our training facilities abroad have dual runways and are equipped with Instrument Landing system (I L S), tf O R approaches, and NDB approaches. Airports offer controlled and uncontrolled airspace. All the facilities have fair amount of domestic traffic allowing good flying experience. All the facilities are night flying equipped.
SkyQuest Aviation ltd. is Transport Canada approved located at Langley, tfancouver, Canada. Airport has very good weather for flying even during winter because it does not snow much in tfancouver. This small airport has control tower with dual runway and night flying facilities. SkyQuest Aviation Ltd. has sufficient number of planes such as Cessna C-152, Cessna-172, Piper Seneca PA-34 and Beach Duchess BE76.
There are many airports in the vicinity with adequate NAtf aids such as tfOR, NDB and many of the airports have ILS so there are no problems regarding 100 NM Cross Country & Instrument flying. SkyQuest aviation academy has been into operation from so many years and they have trained many Indian students in the past as a result they are well versed with Indian (DGCA) rules and regulations. SkyQuest aviation has sufficient number of well experienced flight Instructors to ensure best quality of flying.
CWAT has an official tie up with SkyQuest Aviation ltd. and shall ensure that the students will get complete CPL package, at reasonable cost, in shortest possible time, without compromising with the quality. SkyQuest has in house Transport Canada examinations center for both RTR & PPL written exams. SkyQuest aviation ltd. has state of art Single engine and multi- engine simulator within the school.
Types of aircrafts available for flying training
- Cessna 152: Single Engine
- Cessna 172 :Single Engine
- Piper PA-34 Seneca : Multi Engine
- Beach Duchess BE 76: Multi Engine
Students will fly Cessna 152 (SE) and also some experience on Cessna 172.
- Total flying on single engine aircraft : 185:00 hours
- Total flying on Multi-Engine aircraft : 15:00 hours
- Total Flying experience : 200:00 hours
- Total Single Engine simulator : 10:00 hours
- Total Multi-Engine simulator : 10:00 hours
Ground classes for PPL / CPL general subjects / RTR examination/Technical Examination on both Single Engine / Multi- Engine shall be in house.
Total Cost of Flying Training
- Total Cost of flying training for both SE and ME along with 10 hrs. of ME Simulator: $ 41000:00CAD Approx.
- Cost of stay (Twin sharing basis, package for 12 Months stay at $ 666.00 CAD/month including cleaning charges ) : $ 7992.00CAD Approx.
- Total Cost of Training : $ 48992.00 CAD Approx.
Payment Schedule shall be as follows. It is strictly advised to deposit first installment at Corporate wings & Aviation Technology Pvt. Ltd. or Sky Quest Aviation Ltd. before departure from India.
- 1st instalment at 00:00 hours of flying : $ 25,000 CAD
- 2nd instalment at 100:00 hours of flying : $ 23,992 CAD
- Letter of Acceptance / Sponsorship Letter (Non Refundable) :Rs. 25,000/-
- Visa Facilitation Service Charges, Visa Fee & Biometrics fee to High Commission of Canada (Non Refundable) : RS. 25,000/-
- Administration Charge (Non Refundable) : Rs .25, 000/-
Total : Rs. 75000/- + 18% G.S.T. = Rs. 88,500/-
Following Items and services not included in the contract :- (Student Responsibility)
Written Examination / Flight Tests / Miscellaneous Examinations
- P star / RTR Exam : $ 50.00
- PPL Exam : $ 150.00
- PPL Check ride : $ 300.00
- Language Test : $ 100.00
- CPL Exam : $ 105.00
- CPL Check ride : $ 350.00
- M/E Check ride : $ 325.00
- PPL : $ 110.00
- CPL : $ 165.00
- ME : $ 60.00
- Total extra Price : $1,715
- If Student exceeds 200 hours or 12 months of stay. He/She shall have to pay additional charges along with GST.
- Above cost may change without prior notice and is subject to the fuel cost.
- Move-in charges is $ 200 CAD (if student is opting school’s accommodation).
- Cleaning charges is $ 190 per month.
- Security fees for schools provided accommodation is $ 200 CAD. (refundable).